5 Habits to Succeed in Business & Life 1. Be Teachable All successful people are teachable. This means they are willing to learn and willing to change. Even when this means stepping out of the so-called comfort zone, a true champion knows that positive improvement only happens outside the...
William is a small business owner/entrepreneur who has created a successful + profitable window, siding, gutter + roof cleaning business in lower mainland, BC. He enjoys learning personal development, photography, loves nature, traveling and sharing creative content online on his blogs and on YouTube. His loving wife Natasha supports and encourages him to go for his dreams and they enjoy an amazing life together in beautiful British Columbia, Canada.
"Always Be a PRO: Polite, Respectful, hOnest."
"Believe you CAN, and You WILL Succeed."
"Business is a learnable skill."
"Habitual behaviour is what creates success over time." - Jon Butcher
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- How to Create a Survey Form for Your Site
- How To Make $600+ Cleaning Roofs + Gutters
- Using Ladders for Cleaning Windows
- Quote Jobs – Part 3
- Quote Jobs – Part 2
- Quote Jobs – Part 1
- Creating Positive Results in Business and Life
- How to Attract Lots of Customers
- Learning How to Clean Windows
- 7 Benefits of Having a Service Business
- How to Succeed in Business & Life
- How to Start a Business With Very Little Money
- How to Set Goals When Starting a New Business
- 2 Categories of Window Cleaning
- How To Overcome Fear
- 5 Steps to Build a Business From Scratch
- Realizations and Life Advice
- Why I Am Doing A 30 Day Blogging Challenge
- The 4 Stages to Mastering Any Skill or Ability
- Blog Series: “Tools for a Window Cleaning Business” 2. Create A Tool Belt