How to Get Tons of Customers 1. Have a Business Website Having a business website is of great importance to attract potential customers to the services your business offers. When your website adds value to people by accurately presenting your services to your community, they will want...
"Always Be a PRO: Polite, Respectful, hOnest."
"Believe you CAN, and You WILL Succeed."
"Business is a learnable skill."
"Habitual behaviour is what creates success over time." - Jon Butcher
"Try not. Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda
- How to Create a Survey Form for Your Site
- How To Make $600+ Cleaning Roofs + Gutters
- Using Ladders for Cleaning Windows
- Quote Jobs – Part 3
- Quote Jobs – Part 2
- Quote Jobs – Part 1
- Creating Positive Results in Business and Life
- How to Attract Lots of Customers
- Learning How to Clean Windows
- 7 Benefits of Having a Service Business
- How to Succeed in Business & Life
- How to Start a Business With Very Little Money
- How to Set Goals When Starting a New Business
- 2 Categories of Window Cleaning
- How To Overcome Fear
- 5 Steps to Build a Business From Scratch
- Realizations and Life Advice
- Why I Am Doing A 30 Day Blogging Challenge
- The 4 Stages to Mastering Any Skill or Ability
- Blog Series: “Tools for a Window Cleaning Business” 2. Create A Tool Belt